IntroductionNayatel Internet Video on Demand (iVOD) allows users to select and watch their favorite videos on their personal computers, laptops and mobile devices. This new service offers full length English feature films including the latest releases and some old hits. Whether you like action, comedy, or documentaries, classics or the latest releases, blockbusters or independent films, they're all right here.
How it works?iVOD gives users the ability to stream video of their choice in high definition (HD) by visiting the following website http://vod.nayatel.com.
- Windows, Mac, Linux, Ios and Android
- Supported Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Supported Players: VLC, QuickTime
- For MAC Operating Systems: Download and install QuickTime Player (preferred)
- For Windows/UNIX/Linux Operating Systems: Users can use VLC Player
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or above, Macintosh OS X 10.4 or above, or Linux
- Nayatel 1Mbps (minimum) Internet connection.
|iVOD monthly subscription (Effective from 1st January 2015)||Rs. 150 per month|
Maximum of three concurrent VOD sessions are allowed per connection.
VOD content is subject to change without any prior notice. Visit vod.nayatel.com to watch your favourite movies. Exclusively for Nayatel Users. Give your valuable feedback regarding iVOD