Nayatel, for the first time brings Unlimited Volume @10Mbps speed for selected sites that consume 70-80% of your Internet Volume. Subscribe to Unlimited Bundle and access YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Google Hangout, Google Play and Google Drive @10Mbps with Unlimited Volume.
- Rs. 200/month are in addition to your current Internet package
- 10 Mbps internet speed is only for mentioned websites and applications. Normal browsing will be @current internet package
- Unlimited Volume is only for mentioned websites and applications. Normal browsing will be @current package volume
- If user account is locked due to any reason, Unlimited Bundle will also be locked.
Rs.200 extra per month (Govt Tax Applicable)
1Can YouTube videos be downloaded in the same package?
If YouTube video is downloaded through IDM, volume will not be consumed. In case, any other third party software is used to download the video, volume may be consumed.
2YouTube videos played through any media (Laptop/Desktop, Cell Phone, Smart TV) are included in this package?
Yes, regardless of the source, volume will not be consumed if Unlimited Bundle is subscribed.
3Is Facebook Video/Audio Call feature is included in this package?
Facebook Video/Audio calls will consume volume as per actual
4How can 10Mbps separate speed be checked in case of Unlimited Bundle?
This cannot be checked/verified via speed test websites. However, customer can run a couple of YouTube videos at the same time and download anything from the internet. Your videos will run smooth and you will get your internet speed on your other download. This indicates that YouTube video is not using your base internet package speed. Similarly, your YouTube consumption (volume) will not replicate in your usage history.
55) If websites/apps mentioned in this package are used through any sort of VPN software, will volume be consumed?
Yes. In this case, the traffic goes through VPN.