Are you looking to setup a new or improve your existing phone exchange? If yes, Nayatel Virtual PABX is a complete solution for all your communication needs.
- Affordable & scalable setup with minimum hardware cost
- User friendly web-based management
- Advance call management with call queueing, IVR, voice mail (web access), auto attendant, recording, etc.
- Cost effective for local, nationwide and international calls with free calls to connected offices
- Live support from experts at no extra cost
|Per Extension||Rs. 30/- Per Month|
|Trunk Line Charges||Free|
|One Time Setup Cost||Rs. 1,000/- (Upto 8 Extensions) Rs. 2,500/- (More than 8 Extensions)|
Government taxes applicable:
10 % Advance tax
19.5 % Excise Duty– Punjab
17 % tax – Federal
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID): Dial directly to an extension from PSTN/PLMN without entering IVR.
- Ring Groups: A group of extensions on which incoming calls can be directed. All the member extensions rings at the same time and anyone can answer the call.
- Conference room: A new version of 3-way calling where everyone can call into the conference room with no limit on the number of attendants. Recording, pin protection & talker detection are optional.
- Enhanced IVR: Advance tree based Interactive Voice Response (IVR) or Auto attendant menu.
- Call Queue/ACD: Easy call queuing with ring all, round robin etc. Additional features include Music on hold (MoH), queue greetings & status announcements.
- Web-based Management: Monitor extension statuses, apply call restriction per extension & upload desired IVR/MoH MP3 sound files.
- Monitoring: Active/Off-line extensions and calls can be monitored by an administrator for quality assurance.
- Voicemail: Voicemail for each or group of extensions with 2 weeks archive.
- End user features: Following features are applicable to each extension:
- Call parking & call pickup
- Last caller
- Call filters & blocking
- Do not disturb & follow me
- Call forwarding & group hunt
- Trunk-lines: Number of lines/simultaneous calls to PTSN/PLMN with Inbound & Outbound options.
- Reports: View rated call records and billing information for each extension. Download desired call recordings with recording features. Furthermore a CSV file can also be downloaded for customised reporting.